Give to the Library
MSU Library is a physical and virtual crossroad for ideas, information, research, and it is a source of limitless knowledge delivering meaningful resources to its users. Gifts to the library make an impact on all MSU students and faculty and are critical to continuing and enhancing the library’s services.
Here are a few options to consider that can help MSU Library achieve its mission to support and advance teaching, learning, and research for Montana State University and the people of Montana by providing access to information and knowledge:
- Make an outright gift to MSU Library and receive a charitable gift tax deduction.
- Give appreciated securities, receive a tax deduction and eliminate capital gains taxes.
- Take advantage of the Montana Endowment Tax Credit through a gift to an MSU Library endowment. You’ll receive a tax deduction and a credit on your Montana state taxes.
- By giving cash, securities or real estate, you can create a charitable gift annuity that gives you a deduction and retains the right for you to receive a lifetime income from those assets.
- Include a bequest to MSU Library in your will or living trust. Visit MSU Alumni Foundation’s website at plannedgiving.msuaf.org/wills-and-living-trusts, to find helpful resources to aid in your planning. You can also sign up for our gift planning newsletter or order a complimentary Wills Guide. Informing the Montana State University Alumni Foundation of your plans is important so that we can honor your intentions for your gift.
Interested in making a gift? Need more information? Contact Development DirectorNina Jaeger, 406-994-4417, email@example.com.