Teacher Reference Center
What is it? TRC provides indexing and abstracts for 280 periodicals related to education at the K-12 level. In addition, 96% of journals indexed in TRC are peer-reviewed.
Why use it? TRC is designed to provide comprehensive coverage of topics relevant to K-12 teachers.
Access: Available on networked computers on the MSU campus in Bozeman and via the proxy server. Unlimited users.
Learn more: Teacher Reference Center
- Linked Data Topics:
- Abstract (summary)
- Related Databases:
- Middle & Junior High Core Collection
- Children's Core Collection
- Senior High Core Collection
- Educators Reference Complete
- Gale Literature Criticism (Children's Literature Review)
Total interactions: 3804
Rank: 143 out of 292 databases
Rating: 3 out of 5 (based on 3804 out of 2210366 total interactions with all of our databases)
Last updated: 2023-06-06 15:03:53