- The north (main) entrance entrance doors are accessible and electrically powered.
- The west entrance is not accessible.
- There is an adjustable height counter at the Service Desk in the main lobby.
- The Service Desk (in the 1st floor lobby) offers assistance in retrieving materials.
- Request It! services can be used to get materials from other libraries or request accessible scans of articles or book chapters in the Library's physical collection.
- Group Study Rooms are available for student use.
Mobilility in the Library
One public elevator is available and accessible to all floors and services.
On 1st Floor we have a lift located across from the service desk, and a ramp located behind Brewed Awakening coffee shop.
Physical Library Resources
- Public computers are available primarily on the 1st and 2nd floors. The first floor includes several accessible computers, including three with electrically powered height-adjustable tables, one attached to a scanner, and one with an EZ See large print keyboard.
- Printers are available on all floors, including a printer on the lower level of the first floor directly adjacent to two ADA accessible computers with electric tables.
- The library has ten, electrically powered height-adjustable tables: Three on the 1st floor, two on the 2nd floor, three on the 3rd floor, and two on the 4th floor.
- For more information on where physical technology is located in the library, visit our Technology Services page.
For more information on accessibility of individual library spaces, see our Library Spaces Page.
- Gendered restrooms are available on the 2nd and 3rd floors and in the basement, and are accessible via the public elevator. There are no restrooms on the 1st or 4th floors.
- Single-stall gender neutral restrooms are available on the 2nd and 3rd floors and are accessible via the public elevator, but they are not ADA compliant.
- The Heathcote classroom in the basement is accessible via the elevator; it has two accessible computers.
Physical Accessibilty on Campus
For more information about accessibility around campus, including a campus map, see Access for People with Disabilities.
The Office of Disability Services also has information and services for students, faculty, parents, and prospective students.