Printing, Copying, and Scanning in the Library
The library has large format Black & White and Color printers, which print and scan up to 36 inches wide. Bring your digital file to print on a USB drive, or bring a document to scan to the Borrow Desk, and fill out an order form for your job; you will be contacted within 2 working days when your job is ready for pickup.
Specialty Printing Policies
- Digital file types accepted: PDF, PPTX (bring file on USB drive to the Borrow Desk)
- Print will be ready within two working days by 5pm. You will be contacted by phone upon completion.
- Jobs are printed according to specifics given. Patron agrees to pay upon pickup.
- We do not offer trimming services (cutting paper to smaller size).
- Patron assumes all responsibility for copyright compliance.
Specialty Printing Pricing
Black & White
|Arch D||24” x 36”||$2.00 / side||$12.00 ($2.00 / sq. ft.)|
|Arch E||36” x 48”||$3.00 / side||$24.00 ($2.00 / sq. ft.)|
|Legal||11” x 14”||.10¢/ side||$1.00 / side|
|Tabloid||11” x 17”||.15¢/ side||$1.50 / side|
8.5” x 11”
*We accept Discover, MasterCard, and Visa for transactions over $5.00.
Black & White printing: students taking 7 or more credits receive $7.50 for black & white printing on the CatCards each semester. This balance cannot be used for color printing.
Color printing: the library has one color printer that accepts CatCard payments; CatCards must be loaded with additional funds.
The library has Black & White and Color cash printing stations available located at the Borrow Desk on the 1st floor.
Black & White
Black & White
Single & Double sided
|CatCard||.03¢/ side||.05¢/ sheet||.50¢/ side|
|Cash*||.05¢/ side||.10¢/ sheet||.50¢/ side|
The library has different types of scanners available for public use:
- 2 KIC Scanners for easy scanning
- 5 flatbed scanners for higher quality scans
- 1 flatbed scanner with an automatic document feeder for large stacks of loose-leaf paper
- 1 Microfilm reader & scanner
Scanning is free in the library, while printing costs still apply.
The library has two Black & White copiers on the 1st and 2nd floor of the library. Patrons can pay with cash or CatCards loaded with additional funds.
Copies cost .10¢ per page.
Locations of equipment
At the Borrow Desk
- 8.5" x 11" black & white printer and color printer
- 8.5" x 14" and 11" x 17" black & white and color printer
- 24" x 36" and 36" x 48" black & white and color map plotter/copier/scanner
- 8.5" x 11" transparency printing
In the Commons
- 2 book scanning stations
- 4 flatbed scanners
- 6 black & white printers
- 1 Color printers
- 2 audiovisual stations with headphones compatible with DVD, VHS, CD, and cassette
On other floors
- 3 microform readers, 2 with printing and scanning capabilities on 4th floor
- Scanner/reader for the visually impaired on 4th floor
- 2 flatbed scanners Additional Equipment on 4th floor
- Black & white printers on each floor
- Photocopiers on 2nd floors
For other printing services on campus, visit CopyCats.