Do you already have a SciFinderⁿ account? (SciFinderⁿ allows you to use your existing SciFinder username and password).
New Users Must Register to Use SciFinderⁿ
- You must be a current MSU faculty member, staff, or student
- You must use use a montana.edu email address
- After registering, you can search SciFinder from on-campus and off-campus (after also signing in with your NetID).
- SciFinder-n FAQs
- Access the CAS SciFinder-n Quick Start Guide for a step-by-step journey into the platform
- Watch collection of SciFinder-n how-to" videos
- Migrating Answer Sets from SciFinder to SciFinder-n
Technical Requirements: The company has detailed technical recommendations including system requirements and recommendations to help ensure the SciFinder experience.
I forgot my username or password.
If you forgot your username or password, you can reset it here. Please note, if you can't remember the answers to your security questions you will need to contact SciFinderⁿ Customer Service as the Library does not have access to this information: 8 AM - 6 PM (Eastern Time), M-F | 1-800-753-4227 | firstname.lastname@example.org