If you're on campus, access any of the Library's resources by:
- Using a public computer anywhere on campus or
- Connect to MSU-Secure WiFi from your device
- Start searching! You can begin looking for resources at the Library's homepage, or if you want to access a specific resource, go directly to that resource. If the Library has access to it, you should automatically be recognized as an authorized user.
If you're off campus, you will need to sign in to the Library before you can access our resources remotely:
- If you haven't already, set up your NetID and password.
- Visit our page with steps for accessing our resources from off campus.
- Having trouble? See our troubleshooting page for help resolving common issues.
If you're not affiliated with MSU Bozeman:
- You are always welcome to come to campus and access our electronic resources by using a public computer. There are just a handful of databases that require a sign in, even from campus, but you will have access to the majority of our resources.
- Additionally, you may want to review our list of alternative access options for finding articles that do not require a subscription.