MSU Library: What Can Blue Do For You?
"MSU Library: What Can Blue Do For You?" is on display in the Renne Library display case in the main lobby. Learn more about what the library can do for you:
- ADA Access & Services - information on accessibility and assistance
- Ask A Librarian - librarians can help you find articles, library resources, and more!
- AV/Microforms & Media Support/Equipment - information about media support/equipment and assistance with locating materials in microformat
- CatSearch - check out our new tool which allows you to browse our collections
- Circulation Services - basic information on change of address, fines, holds, renewals
- Computers & Software - information on computer use and a list of software available on computers in the library
- Friends of MSU Library (FOL) - newsletters, membership information, FOL Book Group, and more
- Group Study Rooms - schedule a room for your study group
- Instruction Services - collaborate with librarians to improve your or your students' research and information skills
- Interlibrary Loan - submit an interlibrary loan request or view current and previous requests through ILLiad
- Library Accounts & Passwords - information about library accounts and passwords
- Purchase Requests - suggest an item to add to MSU Library's collections
- Request It - view our available Request It services
- Research Assistance Program (RAP) - work with an expert reference librarian to talk about ideas, search options, strategies, plagiarism, and any other research questions you have
- Reserves - information and guidelines on how to use reserves
- Special Collections & Archives - assistance with locating materials in Special Collections and University Archives
- Wireless Access - information on how to use the wireless service in the library
- Writing Center at the Library - writing assistance for MSU students
For more information, visit the library or call 994-5307.