Sweet Pea: A Bozeman Tradition
"Sweet Pea: A Bozeman Tradition" is on display July 16-31, 2009 in the Renne Library display case in the main lobby.
- Article - "Celebrate 30 Years of Sweet Pea" by Ray Sikorski
- Article - "Sweet Pea, A Festival of the Arts History" (includes photos of the posters)
- Article - "Sweet Pea Music and Art Festival, Bozeman, MT, 1st to 3rd August 2008"
- Article - "Sweet Pea Festival," Bozemannet.com
- Article - "Bright Red Paper, Sweet Pea Festival, Bozeman, Montana" (2006)
- Article - "Tater pigs make profits for local crooners," Bozeman Daily Chronicle, by Jodi Hausen
- Cover - Bozeman Sweet Pea Carnival sheet music
- Homepage - Sweet Pea: A Festival of the Arts (August 7-8, 2009)
- Photo - Sweet Pea Run by James Stillwell
- Photo - Sweet Pea Festival crowd 2008
- Poster - Sweet Pea Festival 2009
- Video - The Chord Rustlers at Sweet Pea Festival 2007
- Video - Mingo Fishtrap at Sweet Pea Festival 2008, Bozeman, MT
- Video - Sweet Pea Festival 2007 Montage
- Video - Waybacks at Sweet Pea Festival 2007
For more information, visit the library or call Shari Curtis at 994-5307.