Graphic Design & Administrative Student Assistant
We are not accepting applications at this time.
- Using graphic design software to create posters, invitations, and other materials.
- Creating graphics and messaging for library social media.
- Assisting with preparations for library events and outreach efforts.
- Greeting visitors to the office and directing them to the appropriate individual or area.
- General office administration including collecting and distributing mail, stocking supplies, and miscellaneous tasks as they arise.
- Hours are flexible between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Evening hours for events are required on occasion.
- Experience with graphic design software, preferably InDesign.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with social media
Email a resume, cover letter, and three graphic design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach out if there are questions.