The Tribal College Librarians Professional Development Institute
- Much appreciation to the MSU Office of Extended Studies for providing continuing education credits in 1995-2003.
- Thanks to EBSCO for the financial contribution in support of the 1997, 1998 and 1999 institutes.
- Thanks to the Institute of Museum and Library Services for grant support for institute attendance in 1999, 2000 and 2001.
- Thanks to the National Endowment for the Arts for a grant to support a digitization workshop by the Northeast Document Conservation Center at the 2003 institute.
- Thanks to the National Agricultural Library for grant support for the 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 institutes.
- In 2005, special thanks go to the following MSU sponsors for making it possible to bring Buffy Sainte-Marie to Bozeman: President Geoffrey Gamble; Dean Greg Weisenstein, College of Education, Health & Human Development; Dean Robert J. Marley, College of Engineering; Dean Sara J. Steen, College of Letters and Science; Dean Bruce Morton, The Libraries; Dean & Director Sheldon McKamey, Museum of the Rockies; Dr. Walter C. Fleming, Head, Department of Native American Studies.