Gifts In Kind
Due to space and resources constraints, we are not able to accept donations of books or other physical items.
Questions? Please contact Rachelle McLain, Collection Development Librarian, at (406) 994-6549, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archives and Special Collections
Please note, this policy does not apply to archives and special collections. In some cases, we may accept materials that fall within our special collecting areas:
- Montana agriculture and ranching
- Montana engineering and architecture (Montana architectural drawings)
- State of Montana history and Montana State University history
- Montana Native Americans
- Prominent Montanans
- Trout and Salmonids
- U.S. Senator Burton K. Wheeler
- Yellowstone National Park and the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
To donate materials that you believe fall within these collections, please contact: email@example.com, or call Archives and Special Collections at (406) 994-4242.