JSTOR offers a high-quality, interdisciplinary archive to support scholarship and teaching. It includes archives of over one thousand leading academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences, as well as select monographs and other materials valuable for academic work. The entire corpus is full-text searchable, offers search term highlighting, includes high-quality images, and is interlinked by millions of citations and references.
Aacademic journals comprise the majority of the content in the archive. Journals are always included from volume 1, issue 1 and include previous and related titles. The most recently published issues (past 3-5 years) are not available.
From the Library's home page at http://www.lib.montana.edu/
- Select Articles (Indexes/Databases) from the Find menu
- Select J K L from the list 'Browse by database title'
- Click on JSTOR from the list of databases
- JSTOR database
- Searching JSTOR - a Brief Overview
- The Training & Materials page has downloadable resources for training and education, to save you time.
- Tutorials with many short videos on using JSTOR
- You can also follow JSTOR on Facebook and Twitter!