Check out the Library's New Scheduling Software for Study Rooms
You no longer need to visit the Circulation Desk to make a reservation and obtain a key. Use our new scheduling software to book one of our 11 study rooms. From the Library's homepage, click on Schedule a Room under the Services heading or simply click here
It is quick and easy to use.
- Select the date that you want to reserve a room.
- Click on the time slot and room number you want to reserve.
- Login with your MSU credentials (D2L username/password or GID and library password).
- Enter a brief description (name or class) and click on submit.
- At the time of your reservation, proceed to the room. If the room is occupied, inform the group that you have a reservation at that time.
We just ask that you abide by a few of our rules.
- Rooms may be reserved by groups of 2 or more for 2 hours each day.
- Reservations can be made up to 8 days in advance.
- Students, faculty, staff and the community may reserve the rooms on the 1st floor (1A-1F). Members of the public will need to go to the Circulation or Reference desk to have a reservation made for them.
- 3rd floor group study rooms (rooms 327-332) are reserved for student use only.
Complete study room policies can be found here.