Obtaining Copies of Newspaper Articles
- If you are on the MSU Campus in Bozeman
- Print and Microfilm Copies of articles are available in Renne Library (MSU Campus in Bozeman). The most recent print editions of the Bozeman Daily Chronicle and Great Falls Tribune newspapers are kept in the newspaper reading area, in the library basement. Older papers and microfilm are kept in the Spain-Sedivy Resource Center (SSRC), also in the lower level of the Renne Library.
- The library has holdings for the Bozeman Daily Chronicle from 1911, and microfilm is located under the call number N11a. The Great Falls Tribune (from 1921) microfilm is located under the call number N1.
- Via the Web
- You may find the full text of some more recent articles in the online versions of the Bozeman Daily Chronicle and the Great Falls Tribune.
- If you can not come in to Renne Library, and can not find an online copy, check with your local library. If they do not have a print copy on hand, they can help you do an interlibrary loan to request a copy of an article. Generally, you will need to have the headline, page number, date, and of course the name of the newspaper.