News & Events @ MSU Libraries RSS feed
- New Database: Joanna Briggs Institute Evidence-Based Practice
The MSU Library now subscribes to the Joanna Briggs Institute Evidence-Based Practice database. This resource includes the complete evidence-based practice content set from the Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI). Coverage includes a wide range of medical, nursing, and health science specialties: … Continue reading
The post New Database: Joanna Briggs Institute Evidence-Based Practice appeared first on Montana State University Library: Blog!.
- Posted on Fri, 27 Mar 2015 22:51:15 by kirsten.ostergaard Add comment
- 3/24 Workshop: Word Formatting
Free workshop Tuesday, 3/24, from 1 p.m.- 2 p.m. in the Heathcote Classroom of Renne Library. Come learn some easy time-saving tricks for formatting your document in MS Word including heading styles, formatting headers and footers, inserting and creating visual aids, and group editing. Registration … Continue reading
- Posted on Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:13:42 by hannah.mckelvey Add comment
- 3/17 Workshop: Excel in Depth: Sort & Filter Data (Level II)
Free workshop Tuesday, 3/17, from 1 p.m.- 2 p.m. in the Heathcote Classroom of Renne Library. Learn about quick ways to sort and filter your data. Topics to cover: data formatting, converting data to tables, sorting data on multiple criteria, filtering data, pivot tables and … Continue reading
The post 3/17 Workshop: Excel in Depth: Sort & Filter Data (Level II) appeared first on Montana State University Library: Blog!.
- Posted on Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:03:07 by hannah.mckelvey Add comment
- Tip of the Week: Fear Microfilm No More!
Don’t fear microfilm any longer (or figure out what microfilm actually is…). This format has its roots dated back to 1839 with microphotographs. Our ScanPro 2000 is so easy to use that you may forget it’s an early 19th century … Continue reading
- Posted on Thu, 12 Mar 2015 21:00:23 by hannah.mckelvey Add comment
- UPDATE: DOIs and ARKs
After reviewing the CrossRef and EZID fee structures with our Executive Team, we’ve decided to subscribe to EZID. A major factor in this choice is our recent commitment to minting DOIs for every record in ScholarWorks. With several thousand records now needing … Continue reading
- Posted on Mon, 09 Mar 2015 20:03:43 by sara.mannheimer Add comment