MSU Library: What Blue Can Do For You?
"MSU Library: What Blue Can Do For You?" is on display through January 2009 in the Renne Library display case in the main lobby. Learn more about what the library can do for you:
- ADA Access & Services - information on accessibility and assistance
- Ask A Librarian - librarians can help you find articles, library resources, and more!
- AV/Microforms & Media Support/Equipment - information about media support/equipment and assistance with locating materials in microformat
- Circulation Services - basic information on change of address, fines, holds, renewals
- Computers & Software - information on computer use and a list of software available on computers in the library
- Friends of MSU Library (FOL) - newsletters, membership information, FOL Book Group, and more
- Instruction Services - collaborate with librarians to improve your or your students' research and information skills
- Interlibrary Loan - submit an interlibrary loan request or view current and previous requests through ILLiad
- Library Accounts & Passwords - information about library accounts and passwords
- Purchase Requests - suggest an item to add to MSU Library's collections
- Research Assistance Program (RAP) - work with an expert reference librarian to talk about ideas, search options, strategies, plagiarism, and any other research questions you have
- Reserves - information and guidelines on how to use reserves
- Special Collections & Archives - assistance with locating materials in Special Collections and University Archives
- Wireless Access - information on how to use the wireless service in the library
- Writing Center at the Library - Writing assistance for MSU students
For more information, visit the library or call 994-5169.