Adopted June 18, 2018
Due to space and resources constraints, we are not able to accept donations of books or other physical items.
Questions? Please contact Rachelle McLain, Interim Collection Development Librarian, at (406) 994-6549, email@example.com.
Please note, this policy does not apply to special collections and archives. In some cases, we may accept materials that fall within our special collecting areas:
- Montana agriculture and ranching
- Montana engineering and architecture (Montana architectural drawings)
- State of Montana history and Montana State University history
- Montana Native Americans
- Prominent Montanans
- Trout and Salmonids
- U.S. Senator Burton K. Wheeler
- Yellowstone National Park and the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
To donate materials that you believe fall within these collections, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Special Collections and Archival Informatics at (406) 994-4242.
Interested in making a monetary donation to the library?
Thank you for considering a gift to the Montana State University Library. Our collections continue to be enriched through generous gifts of funds that we have received over the years. Please contact Michaela Bader, Associate Director of Development, MSU Alumni Foundation at (406) 994-4129, email@example.com